Installation of NAV Finder is straightforward. Once you have downloaded the setup program, you run it. The installation wizard will guide you through the installation process.
When you run the program for the first time it will prompt you for connection information to your Dynamics NAV SQL Database. Once that is in place your are ready to use the program.
In the unlikely event that you wish to uninstall the program you can do that using the "Add or Remove programs" in Windows.
- Dynamics NAV Role Tailored or Classic Client on Microsoft SQL Server.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012.
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0.
- License check built into program.
- Improved localization.
- Localization added with English, German, and Danish user interface.
- New command line switches: openifone, hideonselect, and showtip.
- Default hotkey changed from Windows+S to Shift+Windows+S to avoid problems in Windows 8 and 8.1.
- New: Right aligns numeric values in search result.
- New: Advanced date and number formatting.
- Support for Role Tailored Client (RTC) 2013.
- Support for Role Tailored Client (RTC) 2009.
- Updated queries for NAV 3.70 and NAV 4.0 compatibility.
- New query for searching telephone numbers.
- New query for searching Sales Comments.
- Reloads query for every new search. This is a help for those customizing queries.
- Reloads query list every time the drop down list is shown. Also a feature for developers.
- Better help for setting up SQL security.
- Detects if an instance is already running.
- Handles error if the hotkey is already registered.
- First release.